Albright SW60-119MP IP66 sealed 12Vdc miniature single-acting magnetically latched contactor with a top hat bracket, intermittent.
- Albright SW60 series contactors are designed for a compact DC contactor application and used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and are sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contamination, used in environments that require protection to IP66.
- All contactor builds are to very high standards and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, Silver-alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Magnetically latched contactor.
- Yellow warning label fitted.
- Red "+" Positive label fitted under left-hand coil terminal.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW60 Magnetically Latched Solenoids
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
Magnetic Latching: The contact position is secured with the use of a permanent magnet within the coil assembly. The coil requires a pulse(~500ms) to close the contacts, and a reverse polarity pulse (~500ms) to operate the armature and open the contacts, but otherwise remains in the last energised state without the need for power. It should be noted therefore these are not failsafe.
The SW60P features single pole double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld-resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW60P incorporates an enclosed top cover and offers environmental protection to IP66. The SW60P has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via mounting brackets (supplied fitted).
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||Latched SPST |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||11 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||9.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||9.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||13.09 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|< 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Guideline Weight ||210g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |