SW60-110 Albright 12V DC Single-acting Solenoid - Very Intermittent 80A
£17.89 Excl. VAT (£21.47 Inc. VAT)
Earn 17 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 190 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW60-110
Voltage 12V DC
Coil type Very Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW60-110 series miniature 12Vdc single-acting contactor, very intermittent.
- Very intermittent coil, maximum 25% duty.
- Albright SW60 series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application and are used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, Silver-alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
- 3060-94 Standard "U" shaped mounting bracket.
- 3060-340 Standard "DIN" rail mounting bracket.
- 3060-382A Curved mounting bracket.
- 2070-776 "U" shaped mounting bracket with extensions.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW60 Solenoids
Very Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break much quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW60 features single pole double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW60 has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST Contactor |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Very Intermittent |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||7.0 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||7.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||21.18 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||190g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.