SW60-110 Albright 12V DC Single-acting Solenoid - Very Intermittent 80A
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 190 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW60-110
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Very Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a current 9 to 12 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW60-110 series miniature 12Vdc single-acting contactor, very intermittent.
- Very intermittent coil, maximum 25% duty.
- Albright SW60 series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application and are used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
- 3060-94 Standard "U" shaped mounting bracket.
- 3060-340 Standard "DIN" rail mounting bracket.
- 3060-382A Curved mounting bracket.
- 2070-776 "U" shaped mounting bracket with extensions.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW60 Solenoids
Very Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break much quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW60 features single pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW60 has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST Contactor |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Very Intermittent |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||7.0 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||7.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||21.18 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||190g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.