SW80-1277P Albright Single-acting Solenoid Contactor 12V Continuous IP66
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 400 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW80-1277P
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW80-1277P single-acting solenoid contactor 12V, continuous.
- Sealed to IP66 for weatherproofing and are suitable for marine internal application.
- The SW80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc., they have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches.
- Repair contact kits are not available for this unit due to the weatherproofing.
- Top hat bracket fitted to the right-hand side of the coil.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 94mm.
- Coil width: 41mm.
- Cap width: 50.5mm.
- Cap depth: 39mm.
About Continuous (CO.) SW80P Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW80P features an enclosed top cover and offers environmental protection to IP66. The SW80P has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using supplied brackets, mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST NO |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||100 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||9.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||8.47 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||390g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A ||125A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A ||230A |
|40% Duty ||160A ||200A |
|50% Duty ||140A ||175A |
|60% Duty ||130A ||160A |
|70% Duty ||120A ||150A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.