0-523-18 Durite 12-72V LCD Hour Meter and Battery State Indicator - 52mm
Weight: 30 g
Bar Code: 5056119157536
Part Number: 0-523-18
Voltage 12V to 72V DC
Durite multi-voltage 12V-72V combined battery discharge indicator and hour meter.
- Ideal for 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V and 72Vdc monitoring.
- Battery discharge indicator (BDI) in seven Green, two Yellow and one Red LCD segments depending on the state.
- Optimum 52mm panel hole required.
- 4 x 4.8mm brass terminals and clear PVC sleeves are supplied for the connection.
- Length (Including terminals): 49mm
- Face diameter: 60mm
- Body width: 43mm
Operation Of The Hour Meter
- Hourglass symbol flashes on/off to indicate time counting.
- The hourglass symbol flashes on/off to indicate time counting.
- When the key switch turns off, the hour icon stops, flashes and counts hours.
- Hour meter display 0.1 hour resolution range from O.O to 99999.9 hours, the 1 hour resolution range from 100000 to 999999 hours.
- Reset The Hour Meter
- Connect the "-" and the "R" pin fast simultaneously, until the hour meter LCD screen display shows "0 0".
- Release the "-" and the "R" pin connect, and then the hour meter reset finishes.
|Type ||Combined battery and hour meter |
|System Voltage ||12/24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48/72Vdc |
|BDI LED Indicator ||1 x Red, 2 x Yellow and 7 x Green |
|Operating Voltage ||± 25% of nominal voltage |
|Operating Current ||Less than 20 mA nominal |
|Operation Temperature ||-40˚C to +85˚C |
|Storage Temperature ||-40˚C to +85˚C |
|Applicable Battery ||Lead-acid Battery (depending on model) |
|Product Size ||Ø60mm x 49mm |
|Terminals ||4.8mm Brass |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.