SW60-38P Albright 12V DC IP66 Sealed Miniature Solenoid Continuous 80A
Weight: 240 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW60-38P
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a current 9 to 12 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW60-38P series 12Vdc IP66 sealed miniature single-acting contactor with a top hat bracket, continuous.
- Albright SW60 series contactors are designed for a compact DC contactor application and used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and are sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contamination, used in environments that require protection to IP66.
- All contactor builds are to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
About Continuous (CO.) SW60 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW60P features single pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW60P incorporates an enclosed top cover and offers environmental protection to IP66. The SW60P has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via mounting brackets (supplied fitted).
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST Contactor |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Power Dissipation ||5 - 7 Watts |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Guideline Weight ||210g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.