SU285-10 Albright Single-acting Normally Closed Solenoid 12V Intermittent
£79.22 Excl. VAT (£95.06 Inc. VAT)
Earn 79 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 1.28 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SU285-10
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SU285 single-acting 'Normally Closed' 12V intermittently rated contactor.
- The SU285 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on larger electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- There is no mounting bracket supplied with this version.
- 2159-47 Top hat mounting bracket
- 2155-165 'L' shaped mounting bracket
- 2065-167A Saucepan paired bracket kit
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 132mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 67mm.
About The Normally Closed Intermittent (INT.) SU285 Solenoids
Normally Closed intermittent contactors by design are for a ‘Made’ line function and break only when the coil is energised, they break faster than continuous rated solenoids.
|Device Type||SU280 SPST NC|
|Coil Resistance (Ohms)||5|
|Pull-In Voltage (V)||7.0 Maximum|
|Drop Out Voltage (V)||3.0 Maximum|
|Coil Power Dissipation (W)||28.80|
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole|
across New Contacts at 250A
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-40 to +60℃|
|Mechanical M.T.B.F.||Greater than 3000000|
|Thermal Current Rating||250A||350A|
|Intermittent Current Rating:|
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.