0-534-10 Durite 12V-24V Red LCD Battery Voltage Monitor
Bar Code: 5056119141436
Part Number: 0-534-10
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite 12V-24V dc illuminated voltmeter with red LCD display.
- Rated 6-30VDC.
- Bright red LED/LCD style voltage display.
- Fits 28mm panel socket.
- CE certified.
- Weight unpacked: 14g
- 0-601-51 Cigarette lighter front panel single mounting bracket - 28mm hole.
- 0-601-52 Cigarette lighter rear panel single mounting bracket - 28mm hole.
- 0-601-61 Power socket single mounting housing - 28mm hole.
- 0-608-00 Cigarette lighter mounting bracket - 28mm hole.
Supplied Instructions for Translation
- Ensure that the Voltmeter voltage (6-30VDC) matches the vehicle or system voltage (including illumination).
- Switch off ignition and remove key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery make sure all system start up codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Choose a suitable location for the gauge with adequate access to the rear of the gauge for connections and fixings.
- Cut a 28mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the gauge. Push the gauge into the hole and secure using the back-nut. The panel maximum thickness must not exceed 6mm.
- Connect the terminal marked “+” to a suitable ignition controlled fuse supply or positive feed, connect the terminal marked “-” to earth or negative feed. When voltage is supplied to the gauge it will display the voltage detected.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last). Switch on ignition and check that the voltmeter registers battery voltage. Switch on panel lamps and check that the gauge illuminates.
Important Do's and Don't
- DO NOT Connect the voltmeter in series with a load.
- DO Ensure there is adequate space for access to the rear of the voltmeter.
- Fit fuses if none are present in the circuits being monitored.
- Remember voltmeters are connected in parallel with the circuit being monitored.
|Type ||LCD Battery voltage monitor |
|Voltage ||6-30 volt DC |
|Terminals ||6.3mm spade |
|Dimensions ||Length (including terminals): 33.2mm and diameter: 35.5mm |
|Panel cutout ||29mm (to suit 28mm) |
|Fixing ||Plastic nut |
|Approval ||CE |
|Nett Weight ||14g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought