0-534-10 Durite 12V-24V Red LCD Battery Voltage Monitor
£21.29 Excl. VAT (£25.55 Inc. VAT)
£23.92 Excl. VAT
Initial Savings: £2.63
Earn 21 Loyalty Points
Weight: 20 g
Bar Code: 5056119141436
Part Number: 0-534-10
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite 12V-24Vdc illuminated voltmeter with red LCD display.
- Rated 6-30Vdc.
- Bright red LED/LCD style voltage display.
- Fits a 28mm panel hole.
- CE certified.
- Weight unpacked: 14g
- 0-601-51 Cigarette lighter front panel single mounting bracket - 28mm hole.
- 0-601-52 Cigarette lighter rear panel single mounting bracket - 28mm hole.
- 0-601-61 Power socket single mounting housing - 28mm hole.
- 0-608-00 Cigarette lighter mounting bracket - 28mm hole.
Supplied Instructions for Translation
- Ensure that the Voltmeter voltage (6-30Vdc) matches the vehicle or system voltage (including illumination).
- Switch off the ignition and remove the key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery make sure all system startup codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Choose a suitable location for the gauge with adequate access to the rear of the gauge for connections and fixings.
- Cut a 28mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the gauge. Push the gauge into the hole and secure using the back nut. The panel maximum thickness must not exceed 6mm.
- Connect the terminal marked “+” to a suitable ignition controlled fuse supply or positive feed, connect the terminal marked “-” to earth or negative feed. When voltage is supplied to the gauge it will display the voltage detected.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last). Switch on the ignition and check that the voltmeter registers battery voltage. Switch on panel lamps and check that the gauge illuminates.
Important Do's and Don't
- DO NOT Connect the voltmeter in series with a load.
- DO Ensure there is adequate space for access to the rear of the voltmeter.
- Fit fuses if none are present in the circuits being monitored.
- Remember voltmeters are connected in parallel with the circuit being monitored.
|Type ||LCD Battery voltage monitor |
|Voltage ||6-30 Volts DC |
|Terminals ||6.3mm spade |
|Dimensions ||Length (including terminals): 33.2mm and diameter: 35.5mm |
|Panel cutout ||29mm (to suit 28mm) |
|Fixing ||Plastic Nut |
|Approval ||CE |
|Nett Weight ||14g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.