SW66-4 24 Volts 80A continuous electric motor reversing strapped pair solenoid contactor.
- The SW66 range of contactors is a miniature series contactor, designed to fill the gap between 30-ampere relays and 100-ampere contactors.
- The SW66 has STUD termination and is suitable for free-standing within the installation.
- The SW66 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered and mobility or invalid cars, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant.
- There are no contact kits available for this range of units.
- Comes with a fixed base mounting bracket as standard.
- Base plate to the top of brass studs (height): 88mm.
- Length including mounting bracket: 95mm.
- Body length excluding mounting bracket: 73mm.
- Depth including protruding studs: 48mm.
- Mounting or line studs: M6.
About Continuous (CO.) SW66-4 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids, and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW66 features two single-pole SW61 contactors on a double bracket for motor reversing. The solenoids have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW61 has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. The SW66 is mounted via the base mounting bracket (supplied). Please note Normally Closed contacts are not suited to make and break load.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW66, 2 x SW61 on a double bracket |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||100 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.00 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||5.76 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||480g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |