0-564-70 Durite 12V to 24V Talking Vehicle Reversing Speaker Alarm 97dB
Weight: 810 g
Bar Code: 5056119145670
Part Number: 0-564-70
Voltage 12V to 24V DC
Durite 12V-24Vdc vehicle reverse speaker with an English announcement of a vehicle backing up the danger.
- Durite automotive reversing speaker for 12 or 24 Volts DC systems.
- The speaker's announcement is, "This vehicle is reversing" in English.
- Used for warning external hazards of a potential threat when the vehicle is manoeuvring.
- Suitable for use on large, light goods and public service vehicles.
- Automatically activates when reversing.
- Waterproof to IP66
- E Marked & R10 approved.
- Height: 80.30mm
- Width: 100mm
- Depth: 73mm
- Red: Power (12V or 24V)
- Black: Ground
- Green: Reversing alarm trigger.
- Blue: Night mode.
Instructions For Translation
- Connect the Red Wire to a positive (+VE) feed on the vehicle.
- Connect the Black Wire to Earth (-VE).
- The Green wire is to be connected to the Reverse Live Signal.
- When the Reverse gear is applied, the signal sent to the speaker via the Green Wire will trigger the speaker to sound.
- The speaker will sound for as long as the reverse gear is engaged.
- To enable the night silent feature, connect the Blue Wire to the sidelights on the vehicle. When the sidelights are on, the speaker will not sound if in reverse.
About The Talking Reverse Speaker
The Durite 0-564-70 Talking Reverse Alarm is the perfect solution for ensuring the safety of those around you when you are manoeuvring your vehicle. This 12V-24Vdc durite reverse speaker is designed to announce in English that "This vehicle is reversing" to alert external hazards of a potential threat. It is suitable for use on large, light goods and public service vehicles and is waterproof to IP66 as well as E Marked & R10 approved. The alarm has a volume of 97db, automatically activates when reversing, and is loud enough to be heard over moving traffic. Choose the Durite 0-564-70 Talking Reverse Alarm for the highest quality reverse speaker and the safety of those around you.
|Type ||Vehicle Reversing Speaker |
|Voltage ||12 - 24 Volts DC (9-32Vdc) |
|Power ||3W |
|Current Draw ||0.25A at 12Vdc |
|Operating Temperature ||Minus 20℃ to Plus 70℃ |
|Speaker Output ||97dB |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Speaker Weight ||0.5Kg |
|Bracket Weight ||0.11Kg |
|Approvals ||CE, E Marked EMC R10 |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.