0-564-70 Durite 12V to 24V Talking Vehicle Reversing Speaker Alarm 97dB
Weight: 810 g
Bar Code: 5056119145670
Part Number: 0-564-70
Voltage: 12V to 24V DC
Durite 12-24V vehicle reverse speaker with an English announcement of a vehicle backing up danger.
- Durite reversing speaker 12 volts or 24-volt dc.
- Speaker announcement is "This vehicle is reversing".
- Used for warning external hazards of a potential threat when the vehicle is manoeuvring.
- Suitable for use on large, light goods and public service vehicles.
- Automatically activates when reversing.
- Waterproof to IP66
- E Marked & R10 approved.
- Height: 80.30mm
- Width: 100mm
- Depth: 73mm
- Red: Power (12V or 24V)
- Black: Ground
- Green: Reversing alarm trigger.
- Blue: Night mode.
Instructions For Translation
- Connect the Red Wire to a positive (+VE) feed on the vehicle.
- Connect the Black Wire to Earth (-VE).
- The Green wire is to be connected to the Reverse Live Signal.
- When the Reverse gear is applied the signal sent to the speaker via the Green Wire will trigger the speaker to sound.
- The speaker will sound for as long as the reverse gear is engaged.
- To enable the night silent feature connect the Blue Wire to the sidelights on the vehicle. When the sidelights are on the speaker will not sound if in reverse.
About The Talking Reverse Speaker
Durite Reverse Speaker. Used for warning external hazards of a potential threat when the vehicle is reversing. The IP rated speaker is for mounting externally. At 97dB it is loud enough to be heard over moving traffic. The speaker is type-approved E Marked for EMC to REG 10.
|Type ||Vehicle Reversing Speaker |
|Voltage ||12 - 24 Volts DC (9-32Vdc) |
|Power ||3W |
|Current Draw ||0.25A at 12Vdc |
|Operating Temperature ||Minus 20℃ to Plus 70℃ |
|Speaker Output ||97dB |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Speaker Weight ||0.5Kg |
|Bracket Weight ||0.11Kg |
|Approvals ||CE, E Marked EMC R10 |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.