Albright SU280-1003 single-acting 24Vdc 250 Amps solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- The SU280 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- 2156-184 Contact kit
- 2155-352 Auxiliary switch kit.
- 2159-47 Mounting bracket.
- 2155-165 Mounting bracket.
- 2159-167A Mounting bracket.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 132mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 67mm.
- Cap depth: 47mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SU280 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The contactors have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. They are easy to install, with M5 tapped holes in the switch frame together with a range of available mounting brackets. Mounting can be vertical or horizontal, when vertical the M10 contact studs should point upwards
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST NO |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||250 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||14.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||33.88 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||755g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A ||350A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||450A ||640A |
|40% Duty ||395A ||555A |
|50% Duty ||355A ||495A |
|60% Duty ||325A ||450A |
|70% Duty ||300A ||420A |