Albright SU280-1004 24Vdc 250 Amps single-acting solenoid contactor, continuous.
- The SU280 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc.; they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- 2156-184 Contact kit
- 2155-352 Auxiliary switch kit.
- 2159-47 Mounting bracket.
- 2155-165 Mounting bracket.
- 2159-167A Mounting bracket.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 132mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 67mm.
- Cap depth: 47mm.
About Continuous (CO.) SU280 Solenoids
Continuous contactors, by design, are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The contactors have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. They are easy to install, with M5 tapped holes in the switch frame together with a range of available mounting brackets. Mounting can be vertical or horizontal. When vertical, the M10 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SP - ST - NO |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||250 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||44 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||13.09 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||755g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A ||350A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||450A ||640A |
|40% Duty ||395A ||555A |
|50% Duty ||355A ||495A |
|60% Duty ||325A ||450A |
|70% Duty ||300A ||420A |