Durite's 12 Volts or 24 Volts DC 20 Amps thermal circuit breakers.
- A push-to-reset single-pole circuit breaker based on a snap-acting bimetallic thermal sensing element system.
- Accurately sensing overload conditions and interrupting the flow of current.
- The resettable actuator mechanism then remains disengaged until manually reset.
- Current rating: 20A.
- 6.3mm Lucar spade terminals.
- Pack Quantity: 1 piece.
- Body length (including terminals and button): 60mm.
- Body width: 35mm.
- Depth: 15mm.
- 0-381-99 Durite Circuit Breaker Dust Cap.
About the Durite 20A Panel Mount Circuit Breaker
Durite's 0-381-70 12V-24V panel mount circuit breaker 20A protects electrical circuits from overloads. This single-pole circuit breaker is based on a snap-acting bimetallic thermal sensing element system that accurately senses overload conditions and interrupts the current flow. It is a practical and reliable surge protection option with a minimum 1-minute reset time and an insulation resistance of 100 MΩ. Moreover, it is certified CE, UL and VDE (up to 16 Amps), with a dielectric strength of 1,500 Vac for 1 minute and insulation resistance of 100 MΩ. It has 6.3mm Lucar spade terminals for connection, a current rating of 20 Amps, a thread of 3/8" - 24UNF and a temperature rise at the terminal block of less than 65°C (117°F). If you are looking for a reliable circuit breaker for your 12 or 24 Volts DC electrical systems, Durite's 0-381-70 panel mounted Circuit breaker is a perfect choice.
|Type ||T16 Resettable Circuit Breaker |
|Amps ||20A |
|Capacity ||1000A |
|Resettable Overload Capacity ||10 times rated current |
|Reset Time ||Minimum 1 minute |
|Dielectric Strength ||1,500 Vac 1 minute |
|Insulation Resistance ||100 MΩ |
|Temp. Rise at Terminal Block ||Less than 65°C (117°F) |
|Thread C1 ||3/8" - 24UNF |
|Certifications ||CE, UL, VDE (up to 16 A) |
|Weight ||30g |