0-381-70 Durite 12V-24V Panel Mount Circuit breaker 20A
Bar Code: 5056119140538
Part Number: 0-381-70
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite's 12 volt or 24 volt dc 20 amp thermal circuit breakers.
- A ‘push to reset’ single pole circuit breaker, based on snap-acting bimetallic thermal sensing element system.
- Accurately sensing overload conditions and interrupting the flow of current.
- The resettable actuator mechanism then remains disengaged until manually reset.
- Current ratings 20A.
- 6.3mm Lucar spade terminals.
- Body length (including terminals and button): 60mm.
- Body width: 35mm.
- Depth: 15mm.
- 0-381-99 Durite Circuit Breaker Dust Cap.
|Type ||Resettable Circuit Breaker |
|Amps ||20A |
|Capacity ||1000A |
|Resettable Overload Capacity ||10 times rated current |
|Reset Time ||Minimum 1 minute |
|Dielectric Strength ||1,500 Vac 1 minute |
|Insulation Resistance ||100 MΩ |
|Temp. Rise at Terminal Block ||Less than 65°C (117°F) |
|Certifications ||CE, UL, VDE (up to 16 A) |
|Weight ||30g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought