0-381-65 Durite 12V-24V Panel Mount Circuit breaker 15A
Weight: 40 g
Bar Code: 5056119140521
Part Number: 0-381-65
Voltage 12V/24V DC
Durite's 12 Volts or 24 Volts DC 15 Amps thermal circuit breakers.
- A ‘push to reset’ single pole circuit breaker, based on a snap-acting bimetallic thermal sensing element system.
- Accurately sensing overload conditions and interrupting the flow of current.
- The resettable actuator mechanism then remains disengaged until manually reset.
- Current rating: 15A.
- 6.3mm Lucar spade terminals.
- Pack Quantity: 1 piece.
- Body length (including terminals and button): 60mm.
- Body width: 35mm.
- Depth: 15mm.
- 0-381-99 Durite Circuit Breaker Dust Cap.
|Type ||T16 Resettable Circuit Breaker |
|Amps ||15A |
|Capacity ||1000A |
|Resettable Overload Capacity ||10 times rated current |
|Reset Time ||Minimum 1 minute |
|Dielectric Strength ||1,500 Vac 1 minute |
|Insulation Resistance ||100 MΩ |
|Temp. Rise at Terminal Block ||Less than 65°C (117°F) |
|Thread C1 ||3/8" - 24UNF |
|Certifications ||CE, UL, VDE (up to 16 A) |
|Weight ||30g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.