Albright SW80-859PE 12Vdc single-acting (SPST) solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- Sealed to IP66 for weatherproofing and are suitable for internal marine applications.
- The SW80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.; they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld-resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive-style solenoid switches.
- Repair contact kits are not available for this unit due to the weatherproofing.
- Bracket on R/H side of the coil. Extensions pointing upwards.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 94mm.
- Coil width: 41mm.
- Cap width: 50.5mm.
- Cap depth: 39mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW80 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles. They make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The Albright SW80-1268P 12 Volts DC single-acting SPST 100 Amps solenoid contactor is designed for direct current loads. Its Silver-alloy contact tips are weld resistant and hardwearing. This cost-effective contactor is excellent for small electric vehicle motors, light industrial trucks, and powered invalid cars.
With its double-breaking contacts and reliable conductivity, the Albright SW80-1268P contactor is the perfect choice for your DC load needs. It is also sealed to IP66 for weatherproofing, making it suitable for internal marine applications. Plus, its economical price makes it a great value option compared to sealed automotive-style solenoid switches.
The SW80P contactors, by design, has M8 stud main terminals on the top cover and coil energising 6.3mm spade terminals that exit up through the top cap and are internally wire connected from the coil. Mounted using supplied brackets, the mounting can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||100 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||8 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||4.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||18.0 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|< 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||390g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A ||125A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A ||230A |
|40% Duty ||160A ||200A |
|50% Duty ||140A ||175A |
|60% Duty ||130A ||160A |
|70% Duty ||120A ||150A |