SW80-753PE Albright Solenoid Contactor 24V Intermittent Sealed to IP66
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 400 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW80-753PE
Voltage 24V DC
Coil type Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW80-753PEE 24Vdc single-acting solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- Sealed to IP66 for weatherproofing and are suitable for marine internal applications.
- The SW80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.; they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive-style solenoid switches.
- Repair contact kits are not available for this unit due to the weatherproofing.
- Special top hat bracket on the right of the coil
- Riveted moving contact assembly.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 94mm.
- Coil width: 41mm.
- Cap width: 50.5mm.
- Cap depth: 39mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW80P Solenoids
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW80P features an enclosed top cover and offers environmental protection to IP66. The SW80P has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using supplied brackets, mounting can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST NO |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||100 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||26 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||15.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||22.15 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|< 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||390g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A ||125A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A ||230A |
|40% Duty ||160A ||200A |
|50% Duty ||140A ||175A |
|60% Duty ||130A ||160A |
|70% Duty ||120A ||150A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.