SW66-1 Albright Double-acting Reversing Solenoid 12V Intermittent
Weight: 480 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW66-1
Voltage 12V DC
Coil type Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW66-1 12Vdc 80 Amps motor-reversing strapped-pair solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- The SW66 range of contactors is a miniature series contactor, designed to fill the gap between 30-ampere relays and 100-ampere contactors.
- The SW66 has STUD termination and is suitable for free-standing within the installation.
- The SW66 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered and mobility or invalid cars, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant.
- There are no contact kits available for this range of units.
- Comes with a fixed base mounting bracket as standard.
- Base plate to the top of brass studs (height): 88mm.
- Length including mounting bracket: 95mm.
- Body length excluding mounting bracket: 73mm.
- Depth including protruding studs: 48mm.
- Mounting or line studs: M6.
About Intermittent (INT.) SW66-1 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW66 features two single-pole SW61 contactors on a double bracket for motor reversing. The solenoids have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW61 has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. The SW66 is mounted via the base mounting bracket (supplied). Please note Normally Closed contacts are not suited to make and break the load.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||Paired SW61 |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||15 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||7.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||9.60 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|< 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||480g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.