SW202N-353 Albright Double-acting Motor-reversing Solenoid 12V Intermittent
£279.68 Excl. VAT (£335.62 Inc. VAT)
Earn 279 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 3.24 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW202N-353
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW202N-353 250 Amps double-acting 12Vdc strapped pair contactor for hydraulic motor switching, intermittent coil.
- Paired and linked 12 Volts DC single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch solenoids.
- The SW202 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, warehouse forklifts, airport tractors, etc.
- The contactors are compact and fully serviceable, with various spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number: 2155-136.
- Without magnetic blowouts.
- No bracket is supplied or fitted.
- Diode fitted to the coils.
- 2155-202 Auxiliary switch kit (1 kit does 1 x coil).
- 2155-136 Repair contact kit.
- 2155-165 Albright Large Solenoid L-Shape mounting bracket.
- 2155-56 Albright SW202 Solenoid mounting bracket
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 152mm.
- Assembly width, including bars and bracket: 160.5mm.
- Cap width: 2 x 48mm.
- Total depth, including bracket: 82mm.
About The Intermittent SW202-353 Reversing Contactors
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they switch quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW202 is a configuration of two 'Single Pole, Double Throw' type contactors on a common bracket for motor reversing. The SW202 features single pole double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
The SW202 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe so that if both coils are energised simultaneously, the contact arrangement is open circuits.
The SW202 has M10 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using the supplied bracket, mounting of the solenoids can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M10 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SP - DT |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||250A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||3 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||7.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||48.00 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||40ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|NO: 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||3.35kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||450A |
|40% Duty ||390A |
|50% Duty ||360A |
|60% Duty ||320A |
|70% Duty ||300A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.