Albright International SW560-168 48 Volts single-pole, single-throw continuous use solenoid contactor.
- The SW560 is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.
- The SW560 features double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW560.
- Due to their configuration, the SW560 contactors are deemed non-serviceable; therefore, contact kits are not available.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 98mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 57mm.
- Cap and fixed contact total width: 128mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 64mm.
- 2155-165 Vertical mounting bracket single (2 x recommended)
- 2065-167A Horizontal mounting bracket kit (1 x recommended)
About Continuous (CO.) SW560 Solenoids
Continuous contactors, by design, are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW560 is a compact contactor that can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally. If mounted vertically, the coil should be at the bottom.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||48Vdc |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||600 Amp |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||150 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||32.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||12.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||15.36 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 600A
|< 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||1.1kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||600A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||1095A |
|40% Duty ||950A |
|50% Duty ||850A |
|60% Duty ||775A |
|70% Duty ||715A |