SW210-194 Albright Single-acting Normally Closed Solenoid 24V Continuous
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 1.40 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW210-194
Voltage 24V DC
Coil type Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW210 single-acting 'Normally Closed' 24Vdc solenoid contactor, continuous.
- The SW210 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on larger electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- There is no mounting bracket supplied with this version.
- Diode and resistor fitted, Positive at the top.
- To be used vertically (with main contacts pointing upwards).
- 2028-551A Mounting bracket
- 2155-202 Auxiliary switch kit
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 132mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 67mm.
About The Normally Closed Continuous (CO.) SW210 Solenoids
Normally closed continuous contactors by design are for an ‘Always On’ line function and break only when the coil is energised, they break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
|Device Type ||SW210 SPST NC |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||250 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||32 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||4.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||18.00 |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 250A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||1400g |
|Application ||Interrupted/Uninterupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||455A |
|40% Duty ||395A |
|50% Duty ||355A |
|60% Duty ||325A |
|70% Duty ||300A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.