SU60-2071 Albright 14V DC Single-acting Miniature Solenoid Continuous 100A
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 210 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SU60-2071
Voltage: 14V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SU60-2071 series miniature 14 Volts DC 100 Amps single-acting contactor, continuous.
- Albright SU60 series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application and are used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Top hat mounting bracket 3060-94 fitted right-hand side.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
- 3060-94 Standard "U" shaped mounting bracket.
- 3060-340 Standard "DIN" rail mounting bracket.
- 3060-382A Curved mounting bracket.
- 2070-776 "U" shaped mounting bracket with extensions.
About Continuous (CO.) SU60 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SU60 features single pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SU60 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST Contactor |
|Voltage ||14V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||100A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||31 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||9.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||6.32 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||217g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||180A |
|40% Duty ||160A |
|50% Duty ||140A |
|60% Duty ||130A |
|70% Duty ||120A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.