Albright DC66-73P 24Vdc 80 Amps motor-reversing switch solenoid, very intermittent coil.
- Very intermittent coil version, maximum 25% duty.
- The DC66P range of compact 80A contactors follows the established design of the SW60 mono-block contactors, which are configured specifically for motor reversing.
- The DC66P is ideally suitable for use with small battery-powered winches, vehicle-mounted cranes, small electric vehicles, etc.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and are sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contaminations, they can, therefore, be used in environments that require protection to IP66.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, Silver-alloy contacts and class H (180° C) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 87.9mm.
- Width: 63.9mm.
- Depth (including bracket): 47.15mm.
Very Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break much quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The main contact circuit has a built-in fail-safe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is an open circuit. The DC66P has double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The DC66P has M6 main stud terminals and coil connections are by means of 6.3mm spades.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPDT NO |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Very Intermittent |
|Amps ||80A. |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||31 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||15.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||18.58 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||460g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |