0-740-74 Durite 12V Pre-programmed Timer Off Relay 6 Second Delay
Weight: 40 g
Bar Code: 5056119124958
Part Number: 0-740-74
Voltage 12V DC
Material Copper/Brass/Nylon (PA6.6)
Durite 12Vdc 6 seconds pre-programmed timer off relays.
- Individually programmed 'PIC' controlled timers.
- Timer off function to give a time response before circuit switching.
- Input triggers timed output, unless the input is removed.
- Important: Please allow for an extra day on delivery due to programming requirements.
- Delay: 6 seconds timer off function.
- Voltage: 12 Volts application with a 9V to 16V operation range.
- Current: 20A-25A.
- Temperature: minus 40 to 80℃.
- Supplied with metal mounting bracket.
- Protection: IP54.
- Width: 30mm.
- Depth: 30mm.
- Height: 40mm.
- The input trigger in the diagram is via pin 15. Terminal 15 needs a constant supply during the time required. The timer will begin once terminal 15 is live and if removed during the timed output, the output feed will end until terminal 15 is live again and the time will restart from the beginning.
- 'In' is not used in this programmed version.
- 0-729-00 relay mounting socket.
Important LDSR Information
These relays are held on stock as a core (not programmed) unit and the programming process is not reversible. Each and every unit requires pre-programming and bench testing 'To Order' to ensure the timer function is calibrated correctly, and that every unit works prior to dispatching. This means that the 'Programmed to Order' relays may not be refundable if an order for the wrong specification is made by mistake. This measure is inline with Long Distance Selling Regulations (LDSR), and if you are not reordering and are unsure of the function of the relay, please contact ourselves or Durite's technical helpline to discuss your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.