0-534-05 Durite 12-48V LCD Multivoltage Dual Battery Voltmeter
Bar Code: 5056119154023
Part Number: 0-534-05
Voltage: 12V to 48V DC
Durite dual battery voltmeter for primary and auxiliary battery voltage monitoring.
- Ideal for 12V, 24V, 36V and 48VDC monitoring
- Dual Voltmeter (Primary and auxiliary, Rating:6-60VDC.
- 27mm body, optimum fit hole size: 28/29.0mm diameter.
- Red LCD display.
- Length (Including terminals): 50mm
- Face diameter: 36.5mm
- Body diameter: 27mm
Fitting Instructions - For Translation
- Ensure that the Voltmeter voltage (10-60VDC) matches the vehicle or system voltage (including illumination).
- Switch off ignition and remove the key. Disconnect both main and auxiliary battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery make sure all system startup codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Choose a suitable location for the gauge with adequate access to the rear of the gauge for connections and fixings.
- Cut a 28 mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the gauge. Push the gauge into the hole and secure using the back nut. The panel maximum thickness must not exceed 6mm. Also compatible with Durite; 0-601-57, 0-601-58, 0-601-62 and 0-608-00.
- Connect the top terminal marked "+" to a suitable ignition controlled fused supply or positive feed from the main battery and connect the terminal marked "-" to earth or negative feed. When voltage is supplied to the gauge it will display the voltage detected.
- Connect the centre terminal to a positive fused supply from the auxiliary battery. We would suggest putting a switch inline since the voltmeter will continue to register while Connected to a positive supply from either battery.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect battery (earth terminal last). Switch on the ignition and check that the voltmeter registers battery voltage. Switch on panel lamps and check that the gauge illuminates.
DO NOT Connect the voltmeter in series with a load.
DO Ensure there is adequate space for access to the rear of the voltmeter.
Fit fuses if none are present in the circuits being monitored. Remember voltmeters are connected in parallel with the circuit being monitored.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.