SW202N-6 Albright Double-acting Motor Reversing Solenoid 24V Intermittent
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 3.24 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW202N-6
Voltage: 24V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a current 9 to 12 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW202N-6 double-acting strapped pair solenoid contactor, 24Vdc intermittent with no magnetic blowouts.
- Paired and linked 24 Volts DC Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) switch solenoids.
- The SW202 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, warehouse forklifts, airport tractors, etc.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number: 2155-136.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2155-202 (1 kit does 1 x coil).
- Fitted without magnetic blowouts.
- Straight link and hardware fitted.
- The 'Normally Closed' main terminal is on the right-hand side of the switch.
- Top terminals have all brass nuts.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 152mm.
- Assembly width including bars and bracket: 160.5mm.
- Cap width: 2 x 48mm.
- Total depth including bracket: 82mm.
About the Intermittent SW202N-89 Reversing Contactors
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they switch quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW202 is a configuration of two 'Single Pole, Double Throw' type contactors on a common bracket for motor reversing. The SW202 features single pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
The SW202 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuits.
The SW202 has M10 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using the supplied bracket, mounting of the solenoids can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M10 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||Paired SPDT |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||250A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||18 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||15.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||32.00 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||40ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|NO: 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||3.35kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||450A |
|40% Duty ||390A |
|50% Duty ||360A |
|60% Duty ||320A |
|70% Duty ||300A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.