Albright SW200A-93 43Vdc 250A single-acting contactor with auxiliary microswitch fitted, continuous.
- The SW200 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on larger electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc.; they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number 2155-99.
- Auxiliary switch kit (fitted) part number: 2155-202.
- This product has the magnetic blowout feature as standard.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap (not including the microswitch): 153mm.
- Coil width: 58.5mm.
- Cap width: 67mm.
- Cap depth: 48mm.
As standard, the contactors are double-break and fitted with magnetic blowouts across both contact gaps. These enable high currents to be ruptured very quickly so that arcing time is reduced to a minimum. The fitting of blowouts makes the contacts polarity sensitive, and the positive markings on the top cover of the contactor must be observed.
About Continuous (CO.) SW200 Solenoids
Continuous contactors, by design, are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW200 has been designed for direct current loads, including motors, as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW200 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
The SW200 features single-pole, single-throw, double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW200 has M10 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M5 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M10 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||43V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||250 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||94 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||29.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||11.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||19.67 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||40ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||1.40Kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||450A |
|40% Duty ||390A |
|50% Duty ||360A |
|60% Duty ||320A |
|70% Duty ||300A |