SW180-463 Albright Single-acting Solenoid Contactor 12V Continuous
£52.72 Excl. VAT (£63.26 Inc. VAT)
Earn 52 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 640 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW180-463
Voltage 12V DC
Coil type Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW180-463 single-acting 12Vdc solenoid contactor with an enclosed top cover and diode, continuous.
- The SW180 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number: 2180-42.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2180-796.
- Mounting bracket available: 2159-47.
- Enclosed top cover fitted.
- P6KE18CA Diode fitted to left-hand coil terminals. Terminals are cut off just after the diode.
- Wavy washers are fitted on the main terminals instead of Grover washers.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 122mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 61mm.
- Cap depth: 45mm.
About Continuous (CO.) SW180 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW180 has been designed for direct current loads, including motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW180 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
The SW180 features single-pole, single-throw, double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW180 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M5 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST NO |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||150 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||13 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||11.08 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||640g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.