Albright SU60B-2009 series miniature 24 Volts DC 100 Amps single-acting contactor, continuous.
- Albright SU60B series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application and are used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, Silver-alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
- 3060-94 Standard "U" shaped mounting bracket.
- 3060-340 Standard "DIN" rail mounting bracket.
- 3060-382A Curved mounting bracket.
- 2070-776 "U" shaped mounting bracket with extensions.
These open case contactors are of double break configuration and are fitted with magnetic blowouts (denoted by the 'B' suffix in the SU60B range) across both contact gaps. These enable high currents to be ruptured very quickly so that arcing time is reduced to a minimum. The fitting of blowouts makes the contacts polarity sensitive and the positive markings on the top cover of the contactor must be observed.
About Continuous (CO.) SU60B Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SU60B features single pole double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SU60B has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST Contactor |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||100A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||100 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||5.75 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||217g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||180A |
|40% Duty ||160A |
|50% Duty ||140A |
|60% Duty ||130A |
|70% Duty ||120A |