Albright International 24Vdc 100 Amps double-breaking contactor with dust shields, intermittent.
- No bracket and tapped holes version.
- The DC92 has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks.
- Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the DC92 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
- The repair kit top covers part number: 2070-360DN. Please note: due to the configuration of this unit, the top cover contacts (not the moving contacts) are the only repair components available.
- 2070-41 Albright SW88 DC88 Solenoid Mounting Bracket
- 2072-447 Pair of Albright DC88 Solenoid Mounting Brackets
About The DC92-214 Double-breaking Solenoid
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The DC92 features double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The DC92 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design that is compatible with modern electronic control systems.
The DC92 is supplied without an integral mounting bracket, and it has M4 tapped holes on the coil case to suit various style brackets. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance).
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance).
|2 x NO - SP - ST
|Coil Resistance (Ohms)
|Pull-In Voltage (V)
|Drop Out Voltage (V)
|Coil Power Dissipation (W)
|Typical Pull-In Time
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature
|-40 to +60℃
|Thermal Current Rating
|Intermittent Current Rating: