36Vdc motor reversing solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- The DC88-404P series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.,
- They have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- DC88 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design which is compatible with modern electronic control systems.
- Environmental protection: The P-type build configuration offers greater environmentally protected switches, to IP66.
- Installation: mounting is via the supplied mounting bracket.
- Repair contact kits are not available for this sealed unit.
About The DC88-404P Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuit. The DC88P has double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. Coil connections are by means of 6.3mm spades and mounting is via the supplied bracket and can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance).|
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance).|
|Device Type||DC88P Monoblock SPDT NO|
|Coil Resistance (Ohms)||73.0|
|Pull-In Voltage (V)||22.0 Maximum|
|Drop Out Voltage (V)||9.0 Maximum|
|Coil Power Dissipation (W)||17.75|
|Typical Pull-In Time||20ms|
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole|
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Normally Open: Less than 40mV|
Normally Closed: Less than 50mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-40 to +60℃|
|Thermal Current Rating||100A|
|Intermittent Current Rating:|