DC66-34P Albright 48V DC Motor Reversing Solenoid Continuous 80A IP66
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 500 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: DC66-34P
Voltage: 48V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a current 9 to 12 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright DC66-34P 48 Volts DC motor-reversing switch solenoid.
- The DC66P range of compact 80A contactors follows the established design of the SW60 mono-block contactors, which are configured specifically for motor reversing.
- The DC66P is ideally suitable for use with small battery-powered winches, vehicle-mounted cranes, small electric vehicles, etc.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and are sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contamination, they can, therefore, be used in environments that require protection to IP66.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 87.9mm.
- Width: 63.9mm.
- Depth (including bracket): 47.15mm.
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The main contact circuit has a built-in fail-safe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is an open circuit. The DC66P has double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The DC66P has M6 main stud terminals and coil connections are by means of 6.3mm spades.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||DC66-34P SPDT NO |
|Voltage ||48V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||410 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||32.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||12.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||5.62 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||460g |
|Application ||Interrupted - Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.