DC182-776L Albright 12V DC Intermittent Motor-reversing Solenoid Contactor
Weight: 1.86 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: DC182-776L
Voltage 12V DC
Coil type Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright's DC182-776L, 12 Volts DC motor-reversing solenoid contactor, intermittent with large tips, dust shields and an integral bracket.
- The DC182 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks and airport tractors.
- They have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe so that if both coils are energised simultaneously, the contact arrangement is open circuits.
- Large tip version (on the Normally Open side only) with a low-duty cycle coil.
- Integral bracket, no tapped holes on coil casing.
- Large tip version with low-duty cycle coil.
- The top cover is reversed, with the 'T' contact next to the bracket, positive next to the bracket and the bar contact on the right-hand side.
About The DC182-776L Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The DC182 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design compatible with modern electronic control systems. The DC182 is physically and electrically interchangeable with the SW182 reversing contactor, but rewiring will be required.
This version of the DC182 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounting is via the integral bracket formed into the coil housing case. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical; when vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - DT |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent, 25% duty. |
|Amps ||150A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||5 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||28.80 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|NO: < 30mV |
NC: < 40mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||1.66kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.