Albright's DC182-490, 12 Volts DC motor-reversing intermittent solenoid contactor with 'flying lead' coil energising connections.
- The DC182 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such.
- They have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously, the contact arrangement is open circuits.
- Left-hand coil: one black and one green/yellow flying lead, length 285mm.
- Right-hand coil: one blue and one green/yellow flying lead, length 285mm.
About The DC182-490 Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The DC182 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design compatible with modern electronic control systems. The DC182 is physically and electrically interchangeable with the SW182 reversing contactor, but rewiring will be required.
This version of the DC182 has M8 stud main terminals and a flying lead coil energising connection. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - DT |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||150A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||5 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||28.80 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|NO: < 30mV |
NC: < 40mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||1.66kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |