DC182-180L Albright 12V DC Intermittent Motor-reversing Contactor - Large Tips
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 1.86 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: DC182-180L
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a current 9 to 12 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright's DC182-180L, 12Vdc motor-reversing intermittent solenoid contactor with large tips.
- The DC182 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
- They have double breaking main contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuits.
- No bracket fitted, tapped holes on the magnet frame.
- Large tip contacts on the normally open side only.
- 2159-39 Albright DC182 Solenoid Mounting Bracket.
- 2155-165 Albright Large Solenoid L-Shape Mounting Bracket (requires 2x)
About the DC182-180L Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The DC182 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design that is compatible with modern electronic control systems. The DC182 is physically and electrically interchangeable with the SW182 reversing contactor but rewiring will be required.
This version of the DC182 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using brackets available separately via the M5 mounting holes (16 off, 8 per side), mounting of the solenoids can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||DC182 SPDT NO |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||150A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||5 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||7.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||28.80 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Normally Open: < 30mV |
Normally Closed: < 40mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||1.66kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.