Albright's DC182-843, 12 Volts DC motor-reversing solenoid contactor without a mounting bracket, continuous.
- The DC182 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks and airport tractors.
- They have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously, the contact arrangement is open circuits.
- 2159-39 Albright DC182 Solenoid Mounting Bracket.
- 2155-165 Albright Large Solenoid L-Shape Mounting Bracket (requires 2x)
About The DC182-843 Motor Reversing Solenoid
Continuous contactors, by design, are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The DC182 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design compatible with modern electronic control systems. The DC182 is physically and electrically interchangeable with the SW182 reversing contactor, but rewiring will be required.
This version of the DC182 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using brackets available separately via the M5 mounting holes (16 off, 8 per side), mounting of the solenoids can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - DT |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||150A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||13 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||11.08 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|NO: < 30mV |
NC: < 40mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||1.66kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |