0-786-52 Durite Momentary On SP LED Illuminated Rocker Switch Body 2 Lit Position
Bar Code: 5056119127737
Part Number: 0-786-52
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite 12V and 24V DC LED illuminated single pole rocker switch body, two lit positions.
- Rocker switch bodies to use in conjunction with coloured or legend rockers.
- Function: 3 positions, momentary on-off-momentary on.
- Dual voltage: 12V and 24V DC.
- Rated 20A at 12V DC, 10A at 24V DC.
- Single pole.
- The illumination operates on function but can be left unilluminated if not required.
- Suitable for accommodation into industry-standard panels.
- Switches are IP66 protected from the front (dust-tight, water jet and splash-proof), the rear requires panel protection.
- Image used for style purposes.
- Sold in single packs.
Panel Cut-out Required
- Width: 21.2mm
- Height: 37.5mm
- Suitable for 2 windows (top square, bottom strip) coloured or legend printed switch rockers, part numbers starting 0-796.
- 0-798-10 end gang mounting frame.
- 0-798-11 middle gang mounting frame.
- 0-798-98 blanking plate for spacing or future additions.
LED illuminated rocker switch panels give an impressive and professional finish to a vehicle or project dashboard. The large choice of rocker options allows users to select components needed to build the exact switch and panel look required.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.