SW84-7 Albright Single Pole Double Throw Solenoid 48V Intermittent
Despatch: 6 to 8 Weeks
Part Number: SW84-7
Voltage: 48V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
SW84-7 single pole, double throw solenoid contactor 48V intermittent.
- The SW84-7 has been designed for 48V direct current (DC) loads, including motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW84 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches which cannot be serviced or inspected for contact wear.
- 2070-193 Service or repair contact kit.
- 2070-124 Auxiliary microswitch kit.
- 2126-48A Mounting bracket.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 91mm.
- Coil width: 40mm.
- Cap width: 39mm.
- Coil and cap depth, including fixed contact bars: 58mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW84-7 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW84 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or mounting brackets purchased as separate items. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards. Please note Normally Closed contacts are not suited to make and break load.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance).|
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance).|
|Device Type||SW84-7 SPDT Contactor|
|Coil Resistance (Ohms)||120|
|Pull-In Voltage (V)||32.0 Maximum|
|Drop Out Voltage (V)||12.0 Maximum|
|Coil Power Dissipation (W)||19.20|
|Typical Pull-In Time||20ms|
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole|
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Normally Open: 40mV|
Normally Closed: 50mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-40 to +60℃|
|Thermal Current Rating||100A||125A|
|Intermittent Current Rating:|
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.