Albright SW200-116 12Vdc 250 Amps single-acting contactor with an armature extension and red knob actuator, intermittent.
- The SW200 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on larger electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Repair contact kit part number: 2155-99.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2155-202.
- This product has the magnetic blowout feature as standard.
- Fitted with an armature extension and a red knob actuator.
The contactors are double-break and fitted with magnetic blowouts across both contact gaps as standard. These enable high currents to be ruptured very quickly so that arcing time is reduced to a minimum. The fitting of blowouts makes the contacts polarity sensitive and the positive markings on the top cover of the contactor must be observed.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW200 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW200 has been designed for direct current loads, including motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW200 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
The SW200 features single-pole, single-throw, double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW200 has M10 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M5 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M10 contact studs should point upwards.
This unit is basically an SW200 but with an armature extension and operating knob protruding from the end of the coil. This allows the operator to manually close the main contacts without power being supplied to the coil. However, in this condition, without any power to the coil, the contacts will only remain closed for as long as the operator holds the knob down. Once the operator's hand is removed, the contacts will open again. The manual function on is variant is not latching.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance).
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance).
|Coil Resistance (Ohms)
|Pull-In Voltage (V)
|Drop Out Voltage (V)
|Coil Power Dissipation (W)
|Typical Pull-In Time
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature
|-40 to +60℃
|Thermal Current Rating
|Intermittent Current Rating: