DC88-91 Albright 12V DC Motor-reversing Solenoid Contactor Intermittent
£90.70 Excl. VAT (£108.84 Inc. VAT)
Earn 90 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 1.04 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: DC88-91
Voltage 12V DC
Coil type Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright 12 Volts DC motor reversing solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- The DC88-91 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.
- They have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches which cannot be serviced or inspected for contact wear.
- The DC88 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design which is compatible with modern electronic control systems.
- 2070-41 Albright SW88 DC88 Solenoid Mounting Bracket
- 2072-447 Pair of Albright DC88 Solenoid Mounting Brackets
Replacement Component Part Numbers
- 2070-360A: Top cover and stud contacts.
- 2070-14J: Moving contact.
- 2070-326: Long bar fixed contact.
About The DC88-91 Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuit. Coil connections are by means of 6.3mm spades and mounting is via M4 screws on a panel fixture or using an additional bracket (e.g. part number: 2070-41) and can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - DT |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||100A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||9 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||16.00 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|NO: < 40mV |
NC: < 50mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||1.04kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A |
|40% Duty ||160A |
|50% Duty ||140A |
|60% Duty ||130A |
|70% Duty ||120A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.