Albright DC66-33P 48Vdc 80 Amps motor-reversing switch solenoid, prolonged (PO) coil.
- Prolonged use strong coil version, up to 90% duty cycle, up to 54 minutes continuous energisation.
- The DC66P range of compact 80A contactors follows the established design of the SW60 mono-block contactors, which are configured specifically for motor reversing.
- The DC66P is ideally suitable for use with small battery-powered winches, vehicle-mounted cranes, small electric vehicles, etc.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and are sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contamination; they can, therefore, be used in environments that require protection to IP66.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, Silver-alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 87.9mm.
- Width: 63.9mm.
- Depth (including bracket): 47.15mm.
Prolonged (PO) use, up to 90% duty cycle and up to 54 minutes of continuous energisation. The coil is more powerful than continuous and weaker than the intermittent equivalent. The return spring is stronger than continuous but weaker than intermittent.
The main contact circuit has a built-in fail-safe so that if both coils are energised simultaneously, the contact arrangement is an open circuit. The DC66P has double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The DC66P has M6 main stud terminals, and coil connections are by means of 6.3mm spades.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - DT |
|Voltage ||48V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Prolonged (PO) |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||325 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||32.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||12.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||7.09 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||460g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |