SW61-115 Albright 12V DC IP66 Single Pole Double Throw Solenoid Continuous 80A
Pre-order only, despatch lead time: 8 weeks maximum.
Part Number: SW61-115
Voltage ratings at (or to): 12V DC
Amperage - Continuous (or to): 80A
SW61-115 series 12V sealed miniature single pole double throw solenoid contactor.
- Albright SW61 series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application. Typical applications include switching small traction motors, hydraulic power packs and small electric winch motors.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contamination; used in environments that require protection to IP66.
- All contactor builds are to a very high standard and employ best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
About Continuous (CO.) SW61 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids, and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW61 features single pole, double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW61 has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or mounting brackets, either supplied fitted, or as separate items. Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW61 - Single Pole Double Throw Contactor |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Power Dissipation ||5 - 7 Watts |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop per pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||230g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as a first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.