Albright SW180-241 single-acting 24Vdc 150A contactor with an enclosed top cover and longer studs, intermittent.
- The SW180 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, etc., they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable, with a range of spare parts available.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2180-796.
- Mounting bracket available: 2159-47.
- This unit has an enclosed top cover fitted and longer stud terminals.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 61mm.
- Cap depth: 45mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW180 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW180 has been designed for direct current loads, including motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks. Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW180B is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
The SW180 features single-pole, single-throw, double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW180B has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M5 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||150 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||14.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||33.88 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||690g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |