Albright SU60-2085 series miniature 48Vdc 100 Amps single-acting contactor, intermittent.
- Albright SU60 series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application and are used for switching or reversing small traction motors, hydraulic power packs, small electric winch motors, etc.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ the best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, Silver-alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
- 3060-94 Standard "U" shaped mounting bracket.
- 3060-340 Standard "DIN" rail mounting bracket.
- 3060-382A Curved mounting bracket.
- 2070-776 "U" shaped mounting bracket with extensions.
About Intermittent (Int.) SU60 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SU60 features single pole double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SU60 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or steel mounting brackets (supplied as separate items). Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST Contactor |
|Voltage ||48V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||100A |
|Coil Power Dissipation ||10 - 14 Watts |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||217g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||180A |
|40% Duty ||160A |
|50% Duty ||140A |
|60% Duty ||130A |
|70% Duty ||120A |