Albright International HV500F-128 60Vdc 'Normally Open' solenoid contactor, PWM controlled.
- 60 Volts DC single-pole, single-throw (SPST) contactor with flying leads.
- PWM operation is reliant on smooth DC supply.
- These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Current if used in conjunction with an AC rectifier board (sold separately).
- PWM is not compatible with ramped supply voltages.
- Initial Operating Wattage: 48W
- Running Wattage: 3W
- Voltager range of the PWM Board is 45 to 90V DC with a suitable current/power supply.
Applications for Types of HV500 Contactors Include
- Automotive - Vehicle and Charging
- Battery Management Systems
- Power Distribution Units
- Renewable Energy
- Height, including terminals and coil base: 71mm.
- Coil width, including base: 81mm.
About PWM Controlled HV500 Solenoids
This contactor is fitted with a PWM Coil Economiser - allowing for significantly reduced power consumption while maintaining optimum switching capability.
Hermetic Sealing: The Albright HV range is fully hermetically sealed, allowing durability in extreme environments or when operating in potentially hazardous conditions. Please note; hermetic sealing also includes the PWM circuit.
Mounting is through a rotatable bracket which offerssix6 angles for orientation. This allows for complete flexibility with the position of main contacts, allowing for customer ease of connection. Recommended panel mounting tightening torque is 2.5Nm to 3Nm.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||60Vdc |
|Coil Type ||PWM Controlled (Pulse Width Modulation) |
|Continuous Current ||250 Amps |
|Continuous Current (Max.) ||500 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||75 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||45.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||24.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||48.0 |
|Environmental Seal ||Contacts and PWM Circuit Hermetically Sealed - Exceeds IP67 |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|< 30mV |
|Insulation Resistance ||>200MΩ |
|Maximum Altitude ||3000m |
|Temperature - Operarting ||-40 to +85℃ |
|Temperature - Storage ||-40 to +120℃ |
|Vibration, Sinusoidal ||80 - 2000Hz Peak 20G |
|Weight ||420g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||250A ||500A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||455A ||915A |
|40% Duty ||395A ||790A |
|50% Duty ||355A ||705A |
|60% Duty ||325A ||645A |
|70% Duty ||300A ||600A |