Durite 12V 200A Programmable Voltage Sensitive Smart Relay | Re: 0-727-43
Bar Code: 5056119147933
Part Number: 0-727-43
Voltage: 12V DC
Material: Copper/Brass/Nylon (PA6.6)
The Durite smart relay capabilities now allow for use with the latest range of vehicles fitted with smart alternators and regenerative braking systems
- 12 Volts, 200A Capacity.
- Microprocessor control with 9 available programmes.
- Manual override function
- Suitable for split charging or battery saving duties
Warnings and Instructions for Translation Purposes
- Before using this unit please read these instructions carefully.
- Take special care to follow the warnings and safety suggestions listed below. Keep these instructions for future reference.
- There are no user-serviceable parts within the unit, refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
The Durite Smart Relay has been designed to be used with the latest range of vehicles fitted with smart alternators and regenerative braking systems. ln addition, there are 9 available programmes allowing the user to set the charging/protection voltages to suit their requirements. Therefore, the Smart Relay is suitable for use either for charging of a secondary/accessory battery or for protection of the main battery from a particular high drain circuit. Additionally, it has the facility for a manual override allowing both batteries to be used to start the engine or to make safe a piece of equipment on the protected circuit before power is lost.
- Terminal 30 to main battery +12V
- Terminal 87 to a secondary battery or separate circuit +12V
- Terminal 85 to ground or -0V
- Terminals 86 is used for programming or override function
- Connect terminal 86 through a momentary switch (not supplied) to terminal 30.
- When the switch is operated and the circuit is made the unit will make the connection between terminals 30 and 87 for 30 seconds from when the switch is released.
- To enter programming mode, the power must be off to terminal 30 and terminal 85 must be connected to ground or -0V.
- Connect terminal 86 to terminal 30 and then re-connect the power to terminal 30.
- The LED on the top of the unit will flash a number of times indicating the current programme number (once for 1, twice for 2, Etc.).
- Remove and replace, within 40 seconds, the connection to terminal 86 and the LED will start to sequence through the programme numbers (once for 1, pause, twice for 2, pause, Etc.).
- When the number of the programme required is reached remove the connection to terminal 86.
- The LED will flash the number of times to confirm the programme number selected. if this is OK re-connect terminal 86 and the LED will flash quickly indicating that the setting is saved. (if not OK turn the power off and start again.) Turn the power off.
- When the power is turned back on the unit will use the last programme set.
|Programme Number ||Switch Off ||Delay ||Switch On After Delay |
|Programme 1 ||10V ||5 Seconds ||11.5V |
|Programme 2 ||11.71V ||5 Seconds ||13.2V |
|Programme 3 ||10.5V ||5 Seconds ||12.0V |
|Programme 4 ||10.5V ||5 Seconds ||12.8V |
|Programme 5 ||11.25V ||5 Minutes ||13.25V |
|Factory Setting - Programme 6 ||11.5V ||5 Minutes ||12.8V |
|Programme 7 ||11.5V ||5 Minutes ||13.8V |
|Programme 8 ||11.8V ||5 Minutes ||12.8V |
|Programme 9 ||12.8V ||5 Minutes ||13.2V |
|Type ||12V Smart Relay |
|Voltage ||12 volt dc |
|Maximum Voltage ||16.5V |
|Voltage sensing ||Primary battery only |
|Load current ||200 amp |
|De-energized/relaxed state ||Normally Open (NO) |
|Terminals ||2 x 6.3mm, 2 x M6 stud |
|M6 stud material ||Brass |
|Torque ||5Nm (maximum) |
|Case material ||Nylon PA6 |
|Weight ||140g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.