DC182-658 Albright 24V DC Intermittent Motor-reversing Solenoid Contactor
Weight: 1.86 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: DC182-658
Voltage 24V DC
Coil type Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright's DC182-658, 24-volt dc intermittent use, motor-reversing solenoid contactor with dust shields and no bracket.
- The DC182 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on electric vehicles such as industrial trucks, airport tractors, and such like.
- They have double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- The DC182 main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, is such that it has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuits.
- Dust shields fitted.
- Diode and 33 Ohm resistor fitted to coils, positive at the bottom.
- No bracket. Tapped hole magnet frame.
- 2159-39 Albright DC182 Solenoid Mounting Bracket.
- 2155-165 Albright Large Solenoid L-Shape Mounting Bracket (requires 2x)
About The DC182-658 Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The DC182 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design that is compatible with modern electronic control systems. The DC182 is physically and electrically interchangeable with the SW182 reversing contactor but rewiring will be required.
This version of the DC182 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using brackets (available separately) via the M5 mounting holes (16 off, 8 per side), mounting of the solenoids can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||DC182 Monoblock SPDT NO |
|Voltage ||24V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||150A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||14.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||33.88 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Normally Open: < 30mV |
Normally Closed: < 40mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||1.66kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||240A |
|50% Duty ||225A |
|60% Duty ||200A |
|70% Duty ||180A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.