HC010035 75mm wide White marine grade self-adhesive deck tread tape.
- White S2 silica surface.
- For marine-based applications above or below decks.
- It has a less abrasive finish, which is kind to bare skin and clothing.
- Salt-resistant material.
- Width: 75mm
- Manufactured to BS 7976:2 (pendulum tested)
- Dry surface test results: 96 TRL
- Wet surface test results: 42 TRL
- Available in 60ft rolls or 1ft cut options up to 60ft (ordering more than 60 x 1ft units would result in a split roll or rolls).
- Internal and external ladders.
- Inside and outside of boats and marine crafts.
- Industrial site, heavy plant, material handling and agricultural footwells or platforms.
- Anywhere that a sturdy foothold is required.
About the White Marine Anti-slip Tape
The standard White marine anti-slip tape from Arc Components Ltd is tailor-made for use on the open seas, on anything from pleasure crafts to competitive boats and commercial sea vessels.
The 75mm Wide White Marine Deck Tread Self-adhesive Tape from Arc Components Limited. This salt-resistant marine anti-slip tape is 100% guaranteed to withstand the harshest sea conditions. With strong backing and self-adhesive properties, this tape ensures exceptional service life when applied to a clean, dry surface.
Our marine anti-slip tape construction is that of granules applied to a surface, unlike abrasive products that have aluminium oxide applied on top; the grit on this is S2, more like a small glass bead than a sharp-edged granule, to ensure comfort when walking on it with bare feet, it will, however, provide efficient slip resistance when used in stressed environments. This makes it suitable for pleasure crafts for slip protection, comfort and a more attractive finish. It will excel in more demanding applications, such as competitive boat/yacht racing and commercial ships.
Marine anti-slip tape lends itself to use beyond marine-specific applications. Due to the cleaning potential of marine anti-slip tape, it can be applied in domestic or commercial kitchens and for tiled areas subject to strict cleaning standards. The S2 applied to the surface will not cause damage to cleaning equipment as it features no sharp edges. For fast-paced environments, it is a more suitable solution than non-abrasives.