SW822-2 Albright Paired Double Pole Single Throw Solenoid 12V Continuous
Part Number: SW822-2
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright's SW822-2 strapped pair, 12 volt 100A, continuous use, DPST normally open switch contactor.
- The SW822 type of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, including motor reversing functions as used on electric vehicles and industrial trucks.
- Developed for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the SW822 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
- The strapped pair SW822 features double pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Supplied with mounting bracket 2070-41
- 2070-90 Service or repair contact kit (use 2 for this unit).
- 2126-48a Mounting bracket.
- Base plate to top of brass studs (height): 91mm.
- Body length excluding mounting bracket: 86.4mm.
- Depth: 55mm including bracket.
- Main terminal studs: M8.
About Continuous (CO.) SW822-2 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly for drive functions on vehicles, they switch slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The contactors are compact in size and are fully serviceable with a full range of spare parts available. The SW822 has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via the supplied mounting bracket. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW822 Paired DPST NO |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||100A |
|Coil Power Dissipation ||15 - 20 Watts |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Guideline Weight ||920g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A |
|40% Duty ||160A |
|50% Duty ||140A |
|60% Duty ||130A |
|70% Duty ||120A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.