SW80-745 Albright Single Acting Solenoid Contactor 12V Continuous
Despatch: 6 to 8 Weeks
Weight: 400 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW80-745
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
SW80-745 single acting solenoid contactor, 12V continuous with mounting bracket.
- The SW80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc., they have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches which cannot be serviced or inspected for contact wear.
- Supplied with 2126-48A mounting bracket.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2070-124.
- Upper coil 6.3mm standard spade terminals, 4.8mm lower spade terminals.
- Enclosed top cover.
- Diode fitted.
- Special terminals and nuts.
About Continuous (CO.) SW80 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW80-745 has M8 stud main terminals, with both 6.3mm (upper) and 4.8mm (lower) spade coil connections. Mounting is via the supplied bracket 2126-48A. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW80 SPST NO with integral bracket. |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||100 amp |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||8.74 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||430g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A ||125A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A ||230A |
|40% Duty ||160A ||200A |
|50% Duty ||140A ||175A |
|60% Duty ||130A ||160A |
|70% Duty ||120A ||150A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.