Albright SW80-745 12Vdc single-acting solenoid contactor with mounting bracket, continuous.
- The SW80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.; they have double-breaking contacts with Silver-alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive-style solenoid switches, which cannot be serviced or inspected for contact wear.
- Supplied with 2126-48A mounting bracket.
- Auxiliary switch kit part number: 2070-124.
- Upper coil 6.3mm standard spade terminals, 4.8mm lower spade terminals.
- Enclosed top cover.
- Diode fitted.
- Special terminals and nuts.
About Continuous (CO.) SW80 Solenoids
Continuous contactors, by design, are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW80-745 has M8 stud main terminals, with both 6.3mm (upper) and 4.8mm (lower) spade coil connections. Mounting is via the supplied bracket 2126-48A. Mounting can be horizontal or vertical. When vertical, the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted Current: The opening and closing on load with frequent switching (resulting in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted Current: No or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||100 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||8.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||3.5 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||8.74 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||430g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A ||125A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A ||230A |
|40% Duty ||160A ||200A |
|50% Duty ||140A ||175A |
|60% Duty ||130A ||160A |
|70% Duty ||120A ||150A |