SW80-1289P Albright Solenoid Contactor 54V Prolonged and Sealed to IP66
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 400 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW80-1289P
Voltage: 54V DC
Coil type: Prolonged (PO)
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a current 9 to 12 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright SW80-1289P single-acting solenoid contactor 54Vdc, prolonged use.
- Sealed to IP66 for weatherproofing and are suitable for internal marine application.
- The SW80 series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc., they have double breaking contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- They are economical in price and compare favourably with sealed automotive style solenoid switches.
- Repair contact kits are not available for this unit due to the weatherproofing.
- Mounting bracket 2126-48A is fitted on the left-hand side of the coil terminals.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 94mm.
- Coil width: 41mm.
- Cap width: 50.5mm.
- Cap depth: 39mm.
About Continuous (PO.) SW80P Solenoids
Prolonged use for up to 90% duty cycle, up to 54 minutes of continuous energisation. The coil is more powerful than continuous and weaker than intermittent equivalent. The return spring is stronger than continuous but weaker than intermittent.
The SW80P features an enclosed top cover and offers environmental protection to IP66. The SW80P has M8 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. Mounted using supplied brackets, mounting can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SPST NO |
|Voltage ||54V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Prolonged |
|Amps ||100 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||212 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||36.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||13.5 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||13.75 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|< 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Weight ||390g |
|Application ||Interrupted ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A ||125A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A ||230A |
|40% Duty ||160A ||200A |
|50% Duty ||140A ||175A |
|60% Duty ||130A ||160A |
|70% Duty ||120A ||150A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.