SW61-128 Albright 8V DC Single Pole Double Throw 80A Solenoid - Intermittent
Part Number: SW61-128
Voltage: 8V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
SW61-128 series 8V sealed miniature single pole double throw solenoid contactor.
- Albright SW61 series contactors have been designed for a compact DC contactor application. Typical applications include switching small traction motors, hydraulic power packs and small electric winch motors.
- These contactors have closed contact housings and sealed to inhibit the ingress of moisture or other contamination.
- All contactor builds are to a very high standard and employ best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Special sealed build, as a "P" type with rubber gasket.
- 2070-776 bracket mounted on left hand side of coil terminals, negative side with bracket extensions pointing upwards.
- Very Intermittent coil, 10% duty cycle.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 81.4mm.
- Coil width: 35.9mm.
- Cap width: 35.9mm.
- Depth: 32.8mm.
About Intermittent (Int.) SW61 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW61 features single pole, double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The SW61 has M6 stud main terminals and 6.3mm spade coil connections. It can be mounted via M4 tapped holes or mounting brackets, either supplied fitted, or as separate items. Mounting can be on the side or base of the contactor.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW61 - SPDT Contactor |
|Voltage ||8V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||6 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||5.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||2.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||11.64 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||230g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.